SHOT MODE GF3
Enriched with ceramides and Hyaluronic Acid, these microneedle patches for the eye and mouth contour are devised to give elasticity and hydration back to the thin skin surrounding the eyes and mouth, boosting its moisture retention and providing brightness.
Contains 4 packs consisting of 2 patches each.
Enriched with ceramides and Hyaluronic Acid, the SHOT MODE GF3 microneedle patches for the eye and mouth contour are devised to give elasticity and hydration back to the thin skin surrounding the eyes and mouth, boosting its moisture retention and providing brightness.
The Hyaluronic Acid microstructures on the patches, cold-printed with Nissha’s unique patented technology, penetrate deeply under the skin’s stratum corneum to deliver active ingredients beneath the surface layer of the skin without causing discomfort, ensuring a comfortable skincare experience as you sleep.
After clinical studies under dermatological control, 85% of users has confirmed the reduction of crow’s feet wrinkles after 8 applications of di SHOT MODE GF3. See the full clinical results here.
Where to apply SHOT MODE GF3
On eye and lip contour
- Recommended for
- Crow's feet
- Key ingredients
EGF, FGF, KGF
SODIUM HYALURONATE, GLYCERIN, AQUA, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, SH-OLIGOPEPTIDE-1, SH-POLYPEPTIDE-11, SH-POLYPEPTIDE-3, CERAMIDE AP, CERAMIDE NP, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, VANILLYL BUTYL ETHER, SODIUM DILAURAMIDOGLUTAMIDE LYSINE.
1. Wash your face thoroughly and pat it dry with a clean towel;
2. With clean and dry hands, remove the patch from its support, taking care not to touch the microneedles on the center;
3. Carefully apply the patch on the area you would like to treat, taking care to avoid the formation of air bubbles;
4. Gently press the patch on your face to guarantee a uniform adhesion;
5. Allow the patches to work overnight;
6. The next morning, delicately remove the patch and wash your face.
Note: proceed with your own skincare routine on the areas surrounding the patch.